For your convenience and to avoid interruptions to your giving schedule – Total Deliverance has several means by which you can keep your giving up to date, including: Givelify, Paypal, Authorize.net, and Cash App. Additionally, you may mail your contributions to our confidential mailing address (please do not send cash), 7373 University Ave., Suite 201, La Mesa, CA 91942.
In accordance with applicable regulations, Total Deliverance has implemented a social-distancing protocol that will allow you to participate in our worship, but also take appropriate precautions.
Please join our online-viewing community (livestream via our website, Facebook Live) if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 – fever, cough or shortness of breath – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- You have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have a vulnerable immune system
- You have a respiratory ailment
- You have a serious chronic medical condition, including, but not limited to heart disease, diabetes or lung disease (CDC instructions: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html#who-is-higher-risk),
- You are over the age of 65 and are aware that you are susceptible to COVID-19 as a result of your age
- You have traveled to, or through, one of the locations for which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice, including China, Iran and Most of Europe, or locations where there has been a sustained community spread. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
- You have returned from a cruise within the 14-day period immediately preceding the first service or gathering you plan to attend in person
Congregation-Size Restrictions and Precautions:
- We can accommodate no more than 100 congregants per service or gathering
- We will require spacing of at least 6 feet between each congregant, including children
- Our children’s church and Sunday-school classes for children under the age of thirteen have been suspended temporarily
- We have increased the amount of tissues, hand sanitizers and water available
- Common sense goes a long way. The CDC and California Department of Public Health recommend.
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. If surfaces are dirty, clean them using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Following guidance from public health officials.
- Please consult with your health care provider about additional steps you may be able to take to protect yourself.
7373 University Ave., Suite 201
La Mesa, CA 91942
Phone: (619) 825-3930
2701 E. 8th St.
National City, CA 91950
8:00 am Sunday Morning
10:45 am Sunday Morning
7:00 pm Wednesday Night
FOLLOW US ONLINE